Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: *takes up

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    a collection to send STormee over to OKinawa so I don't have to be away from my wolfee no more*

  2. #2
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    im totally lost.

    are the two of you romantically linked?

    boyfriend/girlfriend?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup*nods* he's mah man..right now it's jus n online thingy....but*crosses my fingers n knocks on wood*

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what's he doin over there??

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    workin'

  6. #6
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    can wolves whistle while they work or do they pretty much just stick to howling?

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *L*......TG.....*shakin head*..keep me laffin*S* it's what I need....n he can do anythin he puts his mind to*VBS* he's very smart n very talented*EG

  8. #8
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I hope everything works out ok!

    I'm sure it will be just fine. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    deep down i'm sure it'll all be ok*L* but I'm a HUGE worrier*L*...its jus weird...I dunno when I talked to him round 4 my time to wake him up for work(it was 6am over there) all was fine....n all he did was go to work...so...I'm thinkin he jus had a very stressful day at work n is goin out tonight n doesn't wanna take it out on me

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what's he do???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •